Coronavirus Advisory as of March 23, 2020
Dear Patients, by order of the Governor of the State of Texas, all dental offices are closed effective immediately for non-essential and non-emergency dental care until midnight of April 21, 2020.
In the Interim, we will only be seeing patients strictly by appointment for dental emergencies relating to severe pain or infection or medical necessity. Someone will be in the office on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm when you call 512-746-5222.
Please call us at 512-800-8157 if you have a true after hours dental emergency.
We regret this inconvenience, however, your safety comes first.
Coronavirus Advisory as of March 22, 2020
In the midst of concerns regarding Coronavirus, we want to reassure you that Massa Dentistry is dedicated in your health and safety, as well as the health and safety of our employees and of our Jarrell community. As a Texas Dental Association (TDA) Member Dentist, we follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), White House, and the American Dental Association guidelines. In addition, we continue to closely monitor guidelines and recommendation issued by the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners, and the Office of the Governor. These recommendations could change as the situation continues to evolve.
Our office remains open. However, we are currently limiting our services to Essential and Emergency Services only. As your trusted dental health care provider, our goal is to be able to continue providing essential and emergent care with the trust and confidence that our office has taken every precaution regarding your safety.
Please help us to help you by giving us accurate information when we conduct our COVID-19 Screening by phone or in person. We also ask patients to please limit the number of people who accompany you to your appointments, unless they are necessary for transportation or assistance
TDA currently recommends:
1. Anyone identifying with any of the following conditions, should not go to the dentist for non-essential or non-emergency procedures:
- Currently has a cough or shortness of breath
- History of significant chronic illness
- Compromised immune system
- You or a family member are considered high-risk
- You or a family member have travelled to a location with a level 3 travel health notice
- Airline travel in the past 2 weeks.
- International Travel in the past 30 days.
- Previously asked to self-isolate or self-quarantine
- Close contact to an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 infection
If for any reason you are not feeling well, or you identify with any of the above scenarios, please contact us at 512-746-5222 and we will be happy to re-schedule your appointment.
2. All patients are to be screened upon arrival to make sure they’re not exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms. If a patient identifies with any of the above scenarios and/or exhibits COVID-19 symptoms, they will be advised to return home and contact their physician.
3. All employees are screened for COVID-19 upon arrival and before leaving work. If an employee identifies with any of the above scenarios and/or exhibits COVID-19 symptoms, they will be advised to return home and contact their physician. Physician Clearance will be required before returning to work.
4. Enhanced Safety Protocols have been put in place for your protection. We have heightened ongoing reinforcement to all Employees with regard to hand washing, disinfection, and Personal Protective Equipment. Daily and ongoing protocols of deep cleaning and office disinfection are in place.
Thank you very much for your trust in us. With your help, we can pull through this together.
Dr. Lourdes Massa and Staff